Skip to main content

Fantasy Premier League (FPL) Season 2023/2024 GW 17

       Hi FPL Lovers,      47  points  with captain Haaland didn't play and red arrow 😔 on game week 16. 2  players  have returned without captain. Salah as vice captain (like a hero) with one goal, one assist, max. bonus points and Alvarez with one assist . This time Garnacho comes from the bench with two points and  Branthwaite stays on the bench with clean sheet.      Again  bad game week but this time team fails. Just thanks to Salah. As you can see team has a lot of marks. Trippier and  Branthwaite will not play with yellow card suspension. Sanchez, Gordon and Haaland play time is not clear. I am waiting press conferences.  B elow you can find my team before any transfer is made.     Trippier can go but who will be in I am not sure. As I said I want Son and he can exchange with Hee Chan. -4 is incoming. At least Areola can play now that this helps for goalkeeper issue now. I hope that Haaland can play . My captain will be Haaland 😀 (if he is ready) and vice is Salah for now.

Fantasy Premier League (FPL) Season 2021/2022 GW 32

 

         Hi FPL Lovers, 

    Green arrow with 55 points on mini double game week 31 😀 Captain fails again but thanks to Doherty. He saves the day. Trent didn't play and Weghorst did nothing on two matches. 5 of the 11 players have returns. Antonio comes with assist from the bench.



    After a lot of double and blank game weeks, now there is ordinary one. 😎 Next week there will be another double game week and some blanks. I should keep an eye on for it. This game week, LIV - MCI match is here and this can determine who will get the championship and open for surprises. Here my team is before any transfers are made.



    So I think that I can keep my free transfer however as I see Coutinho's price will drop and next week AVL will have blank. I have an eye on teams that have double next week and may transfer from them. For Weghorst I will keep him due to Norwich match and double on next week. I haven't decided my captain yet and but mostly it should be Salah or Saka. Below you can see some suggestions for this game week and pls don't forget Friday deadline :

MUN: Ronaldo / Fernandes

LEI: Maddison

CRY: Mateta / Zaha

TOT : Kane / Son / Kulusevski or Doherty

CHE: Havertz / Rudiger

ARS:  Saka

Good Luck ! and stay healthy. 


Comments