Skip to main content

Fantasy Premier League (FPL) Season 2023/2024 GW 17

       Hi FPL Lovers,      47  points  with captain Haaland didn't play and red arrow 😔 on game week 16. 2  players  have returned without captain. Salah as vice captain (like a hero) with one goal, one assist, max. bonus points and Alvarez with one assist . This time Garnacho comes from the bench with two points and  Branthwaite stays on the bench with clean sheet.      Again  bad game week but this time team fails. Just thanks to Salah. As you can see team has a lot of marks. Trippier and  Branthwaite will not play with yellow card suspension. Sanchez, Gordon and Haaland play time is not clear. I am waiting press conferences.  B elow you can find my team before any transfer is made.     Trippier can go but who will be in I am not sure. As I said I want Son and he can exchange with Hee Chan. -4 is incoming. At least Areola can play now that this helps for goalkeeper issue now. I hope that Haaland can play . My captain will be Haaland 😀 (if he is ready) and vice is Salah for now.

Fantasy Premier League (FPL) Season 2022/2023 GW 12

 

        Hi FPL Lovers, 



    54 (-4) points with captain Haaland blanks but green arrow 😃 on game week 11. Solanke was awesome with a goal and assist with maximum bonus points. Other returnes are Salah with one goal, Andreas with one assist, Trippier with clean sheet and Dalot with clean sheet and maximum bonus points.





    I need to adapt my team through injuries again. Dalot comes from bench with strong 9 points after James bad news. So James has gone for Struijk . I like Leeds next two fixtures and will observe matches. Second one Jesus is out for Firmino (good fixtures and potential price change)  ARS and MCI has no matches on mid-game week 12 and we are ready with full playing eleven. You can see my team below after two transfers is made. (-4)





    I am waiting press conferences for further news. After blank of ARS I want Martinelli back. 😀  Keep an eye on Struijk. Bowen fixture is tough and he blanks last game week. After LIV, I want to keep him but we will see. Salah was lively on City match and we are back to him for my captain and vice is Zaha for now. 



    Some suggestion here for gameweek 12 :


LIV: Salah /  Firmino / TAA

MUN: Dalot

CHE: Aubameyang / Sterling / Mount

BHA : Trossard / Sanchez / Gross

TOT : Kane / Doherty / Son

CRY: Zaha

WHU: Bowen / Scamacca

FUL: Mitrovic / Andreas



Good Luck ! and stay healthy.


Comments