Skip to main content

Fantasy Premier League (FPL) Season 2023/2024 GW 17

       Hi FPL Lovers,      47  points  with captain Haaland didn't play and red arrow 😔 on game week 16. 2  players  have returned without captain. Salah as vice captain (like a hero) with one goal, one assist, max. bonus points and Alvarez with one assist . This time Garnacho comes from the bench with two points and  Branthwaite stays on the bench with clean sheet.      Again  bad game week but this time team fails. Just thanks to Salah. As you can see team has a lot of marks. Trippier and  Branthwaite will not play with yellow card suspension. Sanchez, Gordon and Haaland play time is not clear. I am waiting press conferences.  B elow you can find my team before any transfer is made.     Trippier can go but who will be in I am not sure. As I said I want Son and he can exchange with Hee Chan. -4 is incoming. At least Areola can play now that this helps for goalkeeper issue now. I hope that Haaland can play . My captain will be Haaland 😀 (if he is ready) and vice is Salah for now.

Fantasy Premier League (FPL) Season 2022/2023 GW 18

 

        Hi FPL Lovers, 



    108 points with captain Haaland 2 goals-maximum bonus and green arrow 😀 on game week 17 after world cup. Except 3 players other 8 players returned with points. Kepa with cs-two bonus, Trippier with one assist, cs and maximum bonus points, Martinelli with a goal-one bonus point, Rashford with one goal, one assist - max. bonus points, Salah with one goal, one assist - two bonus, Almiron with one goal and Mitrovic with one goal, two assists and maximum bonus points.



 

    Last minute changes like I mentioned on twitter. Darwin, Rashford and James are welcome before deadline. However James is injured again. I am waiting news for him. Chelsea has double game week one of the next weeks so I want to keep him and save free transfer. Below you can find my team before any transfer is made.




    White will start ahead of James. James replacements might be Cucurella, Botman, Shaw or Dunk if I want to transfer him out. Darwin got a lot of chances on the match but no goal. I will keep an eye on him and Fulham-Chelsea players who will have double game week next week. My captain will be Haaland ðŸ˜€ once again and vice is Salah.



    Some suggestion here for gameweek 18 :


LIV: Salah /  Darwin / Robertson

NEW: Trippier / Wood / Almiron

MCI: Haaland / KDB / Grealish / Cancelo

ARS : Martinelli / Saka / White / Odegaard

TOT : Kane / Doherty

AVL : Watkins

FUL: Mitrovic / Pereira

CHE: Havertz / Kepa / Mount

MUN: Rashford / Shaw

BRE: Toney



Good Luck ! and stay healthy.

Comments