Skip to main content

Fantasy Premier League (FPL) Season 2023/2024 GW 17

       Hi FPL Lovers,      47  points  with captain Haaland didn't play and red arrow 😔 on game week 16. 2  players  have returned without captain. Salah as vice captain (like a hero) with one goal, one assist, max. bonus points and Alvarez with one assist . This time Garnacho comes from the bench with two points and  Branthwaite stays on the bench with clean sheet.      Again  bad game week but this time team fails. Just thanks to Salah. As you can see team has a lot of marks. Trippier and  Branthwaite will not play with yellow card suspension. Sanchez, Gordon and Haaland play time is not clear. I am waiting press conferences.  B elow you can find my team before any transfer is made.     Trippier can go but who will be in I am not sure. As I said I want Son and he can exchange with Hee Chan. -4 is incoming. At least Areola can play now that this helps for goalkeeper issue now. I hope that Haaland can play . My captain will be Haaland 😀 (if he is ready) and vice is Salah for now.

Fantasy Premier League (FPL) Season 2022/2023 BGW 28

 

        Hi FPL Lovers, 



    74 points with captain Mitoma two assists, one bonus points in two matches but red arrow 😒 on game week 27. 6 players  returned with points including captain. Trippier with one assistHenry with one clean sheet in two matches, Martinelli with one goal, Haaland with one goal and Toney with one goal, one assist, three bonus points in two matches. In addition Salah missed a penalty and this affects us.




    After double game week, now we have blanks with six teams. --> Brighton, Liverpool , United, City, Fulham and West Ham. Almost 10 players blanks on my team and I want to keep my wildcard. So  decision is free hit time. Below you can find my team after first draft of free hit.




   After this week, international break will be here. So that's why I am keeping my wilcard. Free hit starts with --> 3 Arsenal players. Adding Chilwell, Kane, Watkins add Maddison. They all are in good form but my team is not completed yet. Two or more changes is needed. My captain will be Kane😀 and vice is Saka for now.



    Some suggestion here for game week 28 :


TOT : Kane / Son

ARS: Saka / White / Odegaard / Martinelli

CHE : Kepa / Felix / Chilwell / Havertz

BRE : Toney /  Raya / Mee / Henry

NEW: Trippier / Isak / Botman

AVL : Watkins / Mings / Buendia

LEI: Maddison






Good Luck ! and stay healthy. 

Comments