Skip to main content

Fantasy Premier League (FPL) Season 2023/2024 GW 17

       Hi FPL Lovers,      47  points  with captain Haaland didn't play and red arrow 😔 on game week 16. 2  players  have returned without captain. Salah as vice captain (like a hero) with one goal, one assist, max. bonus points and Alvarez with one assist . This time Garnacho comes from the bench with two points and  Branthwaite stays on the bench with clean sheet.      Again  bad game week but this time team fails. Just thanks to Salah. As you can see team has a lot of marks. Trippier and  Branthwaite will not play with yellow card suspension. Sanchez, Gordon and Haaland play time is not clear. I am waiting press conferences.  B elow you can find my team before any transfer is made.     Trippier can go but who will be in I am not sure. As I said I want Son and he can exchange with Hee Chan. -4 is incoming. At least Areola can play now that this helps for goalkeeper issue now. I hope that Haaland can play . My captain will be Haaland 😀 (if he is ready) and vice is Salah for now.

Fantasy Premier League (FPL) Season 2022/2023 GW 31

 

        Hi FPL Lovers, 



    76 points with captain Haaland two goals max. bonus points and green arrow 😊 on game week 30. 8 players  returned with points including captain.  TAA  with one assist, two bonus points, Salah with one goal (one penalty missed), Henry with one assist, one bonus point, Martinelli with one goal, one assist, max. bonus points, Rashford with one assist, Toney with one goal (one penalty missed) and Watkins with one goal, two bonus points.






    With eight returns, I think in normal game week is great.  Shaw and Rashford has marks but I want to see press conferences and United doesn't have match on next week. Shaw might play but Rasford will be out. I have two free transfers now and I want to use only one. Below you can find my team before any transfer is made.






    My first choice would be Grealish in for Rashford if MCI has match on next week and I don't have free hit. March also gone , has blank. Saka is also an option but needs two transfer due to cash.  I will choose one of the Harrison, Eze or Odegaard. My captain will be Haaland  ðŸ˜€ and vice is Salah for now. 



    Some suggestion here for game week 31 :


MUN : Bruno / Martinez

MCI: Haaland / KDB / Grealish / Ederson

CHE : Kepa / Chilwell

LIV: Salah

NEW: Trippier / Isak

BRE : Toney /  Raya 

CRY: Eze / Johnstone

AVL : Watkins / Mings / Buendia

BRI: Mitoma /  March / Estupinan

ARS: Martinelli / Odegaard / Saka / White

TOT: Kane

LEE: Harrison




Good Luck ! and stay healthy. 

Comments