Skip to main content

Fantasy Premier League (FPL) Season 2023/2024 GW 17

       Hi FPL Lovers,      47  points  with captain Haaland didn't play and red arrow 😔 on game week 16. 2  players  have returned without captain. Salah as vice captain (like a hero) with one goal, one assist, max. bonus points and Alvarez with one assist . This time Garnacho comes from the bench with two points and  Branthwaite stays on the bench with clean sheet.      Again  bad game week but this time team fails. Just thanks to Salah. As you can see team has a lot of marks. Trippier and  Branthwaite will not play with yellow card suspension. Sanchez, Gordon and Haaland play time is not clear. I am waiting press conferences.  B elow you can find my team before any transfer is made.     Trippier can go but who will be in I am not sure. As I said I want Son and he can exchange with Hee Chan. -4 is incoming. At least Areola can play now that this helps for goalkeeper issue now. I hope that Haaland can play . My captain will be Haaland 😀 (if he is ready) and vice is Salah for now.

Fantasy Premier League (FPL) Season 2022/2023 GW 35

 

        Hi FPL Lovers, 



    127 points (bench boost chip) with captain Haaland two goals, four total bonus points in two matches and green arrow 😀 on double game week 34. 9 players  returned with points including captain (also from bench).  TAA  with one assist, one cs, one bonus point in two matches, Dalot with one cs, three bonus points in two matches, Salah with two goals, three bonus points in two matches, Rashford with one assist in two matches, Grealish with one assist in two matches, Jota with one goal in two matches, Enciso with two assists in two matches and  Steele with two cs, two bous points in two matches.







    Bench boost returns good. I saw 200 points on last seasons but this is okay also. There are doubles also on game week 36 and 37. I want to be ready for them. Ederson form is not good and I want to see Steele is playing. He deserved this already.  I have two free transfers and below you can find my team before any transfer is made.






    First transfer will be Ederson out and Iversen in and get some cash. Second one would be Cresswell out but who will in is a big question mark. It might be NEW, MCI, MUN defender or Aurier. I will decide I think on Friday night. I can keep the one transfer. My captain will be Haaland  ðŸ˜€ and vice is Salah for now. 



    Some suggestion here for game week 35 :


MCI: Haaland / Grealish / Mahrez / Stones

MUN: Rashford / Dalot / Bruno / Shaw

ARS: Martinelli / Odegaard / Saka / White

LIV: Salah / TAA / Jota

NEW: Trippier / Isak / Wilson

AVL : Watkins / Mings / Buendia

TOT: Kane / Son

LEI: Maddison / Iversen

BRI: Mitoma / March / Steele

NOF: Aurier / Awoniyi

BOU: Solanke





Good Luck ! and stay healthy. 

Comments