Skip to main content

Fantasy Premier League (FPL) Season 2023/2024 GW 17

       Hi FPL Lovers,      47  points  with captain Haaland didn't play and red arrow 😔 on game week 16. 2  players  have returned without captain. Salah as vice captain (like a hero) with one goal, one assist, max. bonus points and Alvarez with one assist . This time Garnacho comes from the bench with two points and  Branthwaite stays on the bench with clean sheet.      Again  bad game week but this time team fails. Just thanks to Salah. As you can see team has a lot of marks. Trippier and  Branthwaite will not play with yellow card suspension. Sanchez, Gordon and Haaland play time is not clear. I am waiting press conferences.  B elow you can find my team before any transfer is made.     Trippier can go but who will be in I am not sure. As I said I want Son and he can exchange with Hee Chan. -4 is incoming. At least Areola can play now that this helps for goalkeeper issue now. I hope that Haaland can play . My captain will be Haaland 😀 (if he is ready) and vice is Salah for now.

Fantasy Premier League (FPL) Season 2023/2024 GW 2

 

        Hi FPL Lovers, 



   87 points with captain Haaland, two goals with max. bonus points  and good start 😃 on game week 1. 8 players  returned with points including captain. Onana  with clean sheet, one bonus point, Salah with one assist, Chilwell with one assist, two bonus points, Saka with one goal, max. bonus points, Estupinan with one assist, max. bonus points, Wissa with one goal, max. bonus points and  Joao Pedro with one goal, one bonus point.







    Nice start for a season. I am happy with the team. Only Gabriel comes from the bench, Rashford blanks. I want to see all the team one more week. I will wait press conferences for B. Silva that he has yellow mark (fever) and below you can find my team before any transfer is made.







    I want to save my transfer but if B. Silva will not play there are alternatives like Diaby, Eze, Barnes or Maddison. We will see. Kabore blanks but he is bench fodder so no problem.  My captain will be Haaland ðŸ˜€ and vice is Salah for now. Captaincy can be changed between these two that Liverpool plays BOU at home.



    Some suggestion here for game week 2 :


MCI: Haaland / Foden / Silva  / Alvarez

MUN: Rashford / Bruno / Shaw / Onana 

ARS: Havertz / Saka  / Martinelli / Ramsdale

LIV: Salah / TAA / Diaz

NEW: Trippier / Isak / Wilson / 

AVL : Watkins / Diaby /  Cash

CHE: Jackson / Chilwell / Sanchez

BRE: Wissa / Mbeumo / Henry 

BRI: Mitoma / Steele / Estupinan / Joao Pedro

CRY: Johnstone / Eze






Good Luck ! and stay healthy.


Comments