Skip to main content

Fantasy Premier League (FPL) Season 2023/2024 GW 17

       Hi FPL Lovers,      47  points  with captain Haaland didn't play and red arrow 😔 on game week 16. 2  players  have returned without captain. Salah as vice captain (like a hero) with one goal, one assist, max. bonus points and Alvarez with one assist . This time Garnacho comes from the bench with two points and  Branthwaite stays on the bench with clean sheet.      Again  bad game week but this time team fails. Just thanks to Salah. As you can see team has a lot of marks. Trippier and  Branthwaite will not play with yellow card suspension. Sanchez, Gordon and Haaland play time is not clear. I am waiting press conferences.  B elow you can find my team before any transfer is made.     Trippier can go but who will be in I am not sure. As I said I want Son and he can exchange with Hee Chan. -4 is incoming. At least Areola can play now that this helps for goalkeeper issue now. I hope that Haaland can play . My captain will be Haaland 😀 (if he is ready) and vice is Salah for now.

Fantasy Premier League (FPL) Season 2023/2024 GW 10

 

        Hi FPL Lovers, 



   82 points with captain Haaland with one goal, two bonus points and red-green arrow 😀 on game week 9. 7 players  returned with points including captain. Trippier with clean sheet one assist, two bonus points, Saka with one assist, Alvarez with one goal max. bonus points, Maddison with one goal, one bonus point, Watkins with one goal, one assist, two bonus points and Salah with two goals, maximum bonus points.







    Wildcard works well I think. Watkins addition is great and both Alvarez-Haaland returns. And Trippier is perfect. Jensen and Anderson is just we should decide but not too early. I am waiting press conferences to see Udogie. (yellow mark) Below you can find my team before any transfer is made.







    Son just hurts us a little. He is on my list but cash problems. I want to save my transfer and hopefully Udogie can play. If not our bench will be there. There is Manchester derby this week. So my captain will be Salah ðŸ˜€ and vice is Haaland for now. Watkins can also be good candidate for captain.



    Some suggestion here for game week 10 :


MCI: Haaland /  Alvarez 

MUN:  Bruno Fernandes 

ARS: Odegaard / Saka /  Gabriel 

LIV: Salah / Darwin / Tsimikas

WHU: Bowen / Areola / Ward-Prowse

AVL : Watkins / Diaby / Cash

BRI : Mitoma

TOT: Maddison / Udogie / Son

NEW: Wilson / Lascalles / Trippier




Good Luck ! and stay healthy.






Comments